This is Demarcus James Malone, Jr. He was born on December 4, 2009, two years ago today. He is my little sister's baby boy. He passed away on December 5, 2009, just a day old. He had what is called hypoplastic left heart syndrome and was missing a lung entirely. The funeral service was held on December 9, 2009.I never got to meet him or even see him in person after he had passed, but I have a deep love for this little boy that I can't explain. My heart aches over the loss that my family felt in his passing, especially my sister. She is a strong one, that Martha. I have said it before, and I'll say it again: she handled and continues to handle her loss with such grace and faith. I love her so much and am proud of her for being such a strong girl.
When a person you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. He is and always will be a precious treasure.
Rest in peace, sweet little boy. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment